2018’s Top 10 Most Popular Wedding First Dances
For may couples the choice of the ‘first dance’ song is really important. For some, it may have significant emotional meaning for others it might just be the perfect some to ‘perform’ and impress their wedding guests.
In 2018 Spotify complied the Global Top 10 First Dance songs
- Ed Sheeran, “Perfect”
- Ed Sheeran, “Thinking Out Loud”
- Etta James, “At Last”
- John Legend, “All of Me”
- Elvis Presley, “Can’t Help Falling in Love”
- Christina Perri, “A Thousand Years”
- Ray LaMontagne, “You Are the Best Thing”
- Jason Mraz, “I Won’t Give Up”
- Ellie Goulding, “How Long Will I Love You”
- Ed Sheeran, “Perfect Duet” (Ed Sheeran & Beyoncé)
With 3 entries in the top 10 and occupying the first two spots, I think it is safe to say that Ed Sheeran is a firm First Dance favourite.