Wedding Bands Suffolk – Live Music For Your Wedding
Are you in the search for a top Wedding Band to hire in Suffolk? We have been playing Weddings in around Suffolk for over 9 years. We strive to be the very best wedding band around, so you can be confident we will get your dance floor packed! With a huge repertoire of music, you can be sure that we will have something for everyone to enjoy.
Suffolk Wedding, 2017
Hi guys, i just wanted to drop you an email to thank you for your services in November for our wedding. We were totally blown away by your performance and our guests have not stopped talking about you! Thanks for also learning our first dance, this was one of the best moments of the day!
Kim & Andy – Wedding 2017
Hengrave Hall Wedding in Suffolk
Unbelievable band, great guys and fantastic singing and brilliant choice of songs. Can’t recommend them highly enough.
Ian & Michelle Elverson
Wedding Bands Suffolk – Packages Available
We believe that every event is different and unique in its own way. That’s why we offer a wide range of services and wedding band packages including full evening entertainment, drinks reception music and music for your ceremony too. We also provide a bespoke service so if it’s something different you are after, don’t hesitate to ask us.
How do we hire your Suffolk Wedding Band?
- We believe that when hiring a wedding band in Suffolk simplicity is key.
- We have made our band booking process really simple and hassle-free as we understand that organising a wedding can sometimes be quite stressful!
- As soon as you can let us know which of our Suffolk wedding band packages you want to go for.
- We will email your wedding band booking contract with T&C’s and deposit details.
- As soon as we receive the signed contract back with your deposit we will send a confirmation of your band booking…. and that’s it!
Wedding Band suffolk
Beautiful Wedding Venue In Suffolk
If you’re planning a wedding in Suffolk then we hope you find the following information on Suffolk useful.
Situated on the east coast of England, Suffolk is a county filled with natural beauty, bordered by 50 miles of glorious coastline and topped with breathtaking skies. It’s the perfect holiday destination, full of charming villages and medieval towns which draw in artists and writers, and its bounty of great produce and restaurants make it a special spot for foodies. And of course, wedding band Suffolk, all this makes for a perfect wedding venue.